Biography - Hilary Fraser
Since 2004 I've served clients as a consultant, facilitator, executive coach and team coach, building on my previous business career. I offer a high-impact, added-value service to companies developing their talent; I coach senior managers and leaders on their way up, I work with teams to drive high-performance and I run workshops on a variety of professional topics.
- I worked for almost two decades in sales and client management for technology companies, including Bloomberg and IBM covering London and Europe. I led major account teams there, and subsequently ran sales and marketing teams in media/research firms.
- I joined international firm Rogen in 2004 as a communication consultant and launched my own business in 2008.
- My client list covers a wide range of firms in professional services, consulting & business services plus corporate HQs including FTSE 100 and international organisations. Partnering and longevity are hallmarks of my client relationships.
Experienced & accredited people developer
- I am a qualified, experienced executive coach, with a 2007 diploma in Leadership Mentoring and Executive Coaching. I'm also a Time to Think accredited coach and I'm MBTI Step 1 & 2 accredited. In 2017 I become a certified Team Coach via Leeds Beckett University. I have regular coach supervision. Additonally, I've studied Gestalt, Solution-Focused Coaching, Transactional Analysis, NLP, Focusing, Action Centred Leadership and I read widely around communication, development and poetry.
- My approach is humanistic, eclectic and pragmatic, based on an understanding of the uniqueness of the individual in the context of their organisational dynamics and culture. I use a variety of tools and methodologies combined with standard psychological approaches. I work in a solution-focused way to support better performance and for senior leaders in development, my coaching aims to help them transform their thinking and behaviour.
Memberships & interests
- I am a member of the Association for Coaching and a member of the European Mentoring and Coaching Council, whose code of ethics I follow.
- I'm a member of the International Listening Association and a member of the Time to Think Collegiate. I'm also a Fellow of the RSA in London, where I live.
- In my spare time, I love to go hiking in the mountains and with my husband, I have a project to climb all the 282 mountains in Scotland over 3000 feet (914 metres).