Biography - Hilary Fraser
Since 2004 I've served clients as a consultant, facilitator, executive coach and team coach, building on my previous business career. I offer a high-impact, added-value service to companies developing their talent; I coach senior managers and leaders on their way up, I work with teams to drive high-performance and I run workshops on a variety of professional topics.
- I worked for almost two decades in sales and client management for technology companies, including Bloomberg and IBM covering London and Europe. I led major account teams there, and subsequently ran sales and marketing teams in media/research firms.
- I joined international communication consulting firm Rogen in 2004 and launched my own business in 2008.
- My client list covers a wide range of firms in professional services, consulting & business services plus corporate HQs including FTSE 100 and international organisations. Partnering and longevity are hallmarks of my client relationships.
Experienced & accredited people developer
- I am a qualified, experienced executive coach, with a 2007 diploma in Leadership Mentoring and Executive Coaching. I'm also a Time to Think accredited coach and I'm MBTI Step 1 & 2 accredited. In 2017 I become a certified Team Coach via Leeds Beckett University. I have regular coach supervision. Additonally, I've studied Gestalt, Solution-Focused Coaching, Transactional Analysis, Focusing, Action Centred Leadership and I follow my interests with reading and study around communication, development, nature and poetry.
- My approach is humanistic, eclectic and pragmatic, based on an understanding of the uniqueness of the individual in the context of their organisational dynamics and culture. I use a variety of tools and methodologies combined with standard psychological approaches, especially Gestalt. I've a large tool-box for skills development; I work in a solution-focused way to support better performance and for senior leaders (often adapting to transition or other challenges) my coaching approach is developmental to help them transform their thinking, behaviours and ways of being.
Memberships & interests
- I am a member of the Association for Coaching and a member of the European Mentoring and Coaching Council, whose code of ethics I follow.
- I'm a member of the International Listening Association and a member of the Time to Think Collegiate. I'm also a Fellow of the RSA in London, where I live.
- In my spare time, I love to go hiking in the mountains and with my husband, I have a project to climb all the 282 mountains in Scotland over 3000 feet (914 metres).